The daily life of an Otaku

The daily life of an Otaku

onsdag 30. november 2011

CHA-LA, HEAD CHA-LA~

Yesterday, I watched the Dragon ball movies. I have 6 movies and 1 special on DVD, so I decided to finish them all off in one go as I had one day off with nothing work-related to do. And I managed to do it.
Proof!
It's not that I dislike the show, but Anime movies based on tv-series usually turns out to be garbage, and this was no exception: Only two out of six movies (and a special) were fun to watch. That was "Coolers Revenge" and "Bojack Unbound" as these had much more to it than an endless, boring hour of fighting scenes. I haven't watched DBZ, but I had read the manga so I was following what happened. I'm still at the original Dragon Ball series, which I will finish when I get the next sets.

The answer to everything was this power.  I was used as a last
resort in every single movie...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar