The daily life of an Otaku

The daily life of an Otaku

mandag 21. november 2011

GTO Box Set Releases

While they now have updated and re-released the GTO box set for the third time, there was a time when it was nearly impossible to grab the DVD-set at a fair price. And I didn't. 113 dollars for the first season, 80 dollars for the second. But I got a free T-shirt (3 sizes too big for me, XXL), but I'll wear it no matter how stupid it looks. 

Tokyopop release this set first, divided in 10 volumes and 2 boxes to store them. Some years later, "Funimation" re-released it for a very limited time in the form of 2 season sets. And just recently, in 2013, Discotek Media release the whole series in a very slim cover. So this is a great year to get the show if it appeals to you (It's only 45$ on amazon anyways).

Well, I may have given 113$ for this set,
but still worth it if you ask me

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar