The daily life of an Otaku

The daily life of an Otaku

onsdag 30. april 2014

The Quest of Suzumiya Haruhi

I ordered the DX edition of "Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi" for 20$ on ebay some weeks ago, and it finally arrived. The content of the game is the same, the only difference is the revoltech figurine included in the box. I didn't really know how to show it off at the best way possible, so I made a picture story of the whole thing. The other toys I had present at the moment were some from the "Disney Infinity" game, so I had no other choice than to use these. Enjoy!


                           "Haruhi: Welcome to Haruhi RPG! We're on a quest to save the prince!"

                              "Woody: Howdy, stranger! I'm looking for something with stripes.
                                                            Perhaps you've seen it?

                        "Woody: Ah, I knew you had 'em. Never seen a better pair in my whole life"
                                    "Haruhi: YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, HENTAI WOODY!"

                                                       "SUPAAA HARUHI KIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!"

"Jack: Ah, a perfect victim, I see"
"Haruhi: ......"

"Jack: Let's get this party started!"
"Woody: GYAAAAAAA!!!"
"Haruhi: .............................................."

"Haruhi: Hey... no public intercourse, please. You'll ruin the age rating of my game!"
"Jack:  AGH! You stab people for that reason alone!?!?"

"Haruhi: Mister, teach this man a lesson he'll never forget!"
"Jack: I will forget it! I'm dying over here!"

"Incredible: I love to hit people"
"Jack: No, please, I'll rather die slowly than beeing punched of a cliff!"

*BAAAAAAM*
"Jack: You son of a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-"

                                                                           *DEAD*

"Haruhi: ... let's just quit this, it's getting too complicated."
"Incredible/Sully: Agreed..."

So there you have it! Did you enjoy the story? No? Sorry about that, my characters just acted on their own. Just forget you even read this piece of... art.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar